After headlining Stereosonic last year then jetting off around the world, it’s about time we get him back here! To kick off the winter season with style, Tommy Trash will be doing a nationwide tour. In Sydney, he will be headlining the city’s favourite nightlife location, Pacha. His tour isn’t in vain either, as it will be coming straight off his international succes, including: A Grammy nomination for Best Remixed Recording, a collection of high-profile remixes & collabs in combination with slots at some of the biggest worldwide festivals, including Ultra Music.
Check out his tour dates & be sure to catch him when he is in town!
Tommy Trash Australian tour dates:
- Friday 31st May – Pier Live, Frankston
- Saturday 1st June – Code Red, Melbourne
- Sunday 2nd June – Villa, Perth
- Friday 7th June – The Met, Brisbane
- Saturday 8th June – Pacha, Sydney
- Sunday 9th June – HQ, Adelaide