The John Butler Trio have just announced an extensive Australian tour for 2014!
For the first time in four years JBT will hit the road on a national wide tour, after quick stints of performances in capital cities around Australia .The band will travel throughout March and April, promoting their new album Flesh & Blood due out in February. The band will be accomponied with their new drummer Grant Gerathy and Brisbane singer/songwriter Emma Louise. Audiences can expect a set list of fresh new songs including the new single ‘Only One’, along with crowd favourites from the breadth of the trio’s catalog.
Here are a list of when/where you can catch the trio:
- Thu 27 March – Fremantle Arts Centre, Fremantle WA
- Fri 28 March – Belvoir Amphitheatre, Swan Valley WA
- Sat 29 March – Old Broadwater Farm, Busselton WA
- Tue 1 April – Palais Theatre, Melbourne, VIC
- Thu 3 April – Thebarton Theatre, Adelaide, SA Licenced
- Sat 5 April – Botanic Gardens Amphitheatre, Darwin
- Mon 7 April – Tivoli, Brisbane
- Wed 9 April – Newcastle Civic Theatre, Newcastle
- Fri 11 April – Hordern Pavilion, Sydney
- Sat 12 April – Royal Theatre, Canberra
- Sun 13 April – Anita’s Theatre, Thirroul
- Thu 17 April – City Hall, Hobart
- Sat 19 April – Bluesfest, Byron Bay NSW