Tiesto’s latest Club Life podcast showcases a fresh new twist on his music. “I’ve got deeper tracks for you,” he announces, and boy are they deep! This new style is surprising, but also so perfect, we hope he develops on this new style, and keeps this steam train rolling!
This curve ball from the EDM king pins’ traditional style, is pitched as ‘club life after hours,’ offering a primarily deep house and chill out mix that is strikingly different from his usual club bangers.
The chill vibes are smooth and seductive throughout the mix. The atmospheric beats create a whimsical and airy presence, with the light beats softly pumping the tracks along. There’s also a few little funky drops scattered throughout the mixes, creating for a different and fun vibe to a remotely chill track.
But whatever he decides to do, we love his music either way!
Stay tuned for his new album though, A Town Called Paradise. It’s streaming now on iTunes radio , but you’ll have to wait just a little longer before you can purchase that bad boy.
Have a listen and let us know what you think about this new sound!
001. Tiësto feat. Matthew Koma – Wasted (Mike Mago remix)
002. Lykke Li – No Rest For The Wicked (Joris Voorn Remix)
003. London Grammar – Hey Now (Sasha Remix)
004. Mickey – Sweet Baby
005. Marcapasos – Reckoner
006. Kraak & Smaak feat. Stee Downes – How We Gonna Stop The Time
007. Noir & Hayze – Angel (Club Mix)
008. Boy – Railway (Daniele Di Martino Edit)
009. Patrick Topping – Forget
010. Mulla – No One
011. Watermät – Bullit
012. My Digital Enemy – Desire Life
013. Oliver Heldens vs. Becky Hill – Gecko (Overdrive)
1. Miriam Bryant – Push Play (Filip Jenven & Mike Perry Remix)
2. Avicii & Nicky Romero – I Could Be The One (Nicktim) (Vocal Mix)
3. Delerium – After All (Henrix Mashup)
4. Lana Del Rey – Summertime Sadness (Cedric Gervais Vocal Down Mix)
5. Sem Thomasson – Get More (Lush & Simon Remix)
6. Swanky Tunes & Peking Duk feat. James McNally – You Are Like Nobody Else
7. John Dahlback feat. Agnes – Life (Diamonds In The Dark)
8. Wolfpack feat. Coco Star – Miracle (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike Remix)
9. Bassjackers & Showtek – Hey!
10. Dyro & Bassjackers – Grid
11. The Only – Looking Back (Walden Remix)
12. Sander van Doorn – Joyenergizer
13. Hotlife – Between These Walls
14. Henrix vs. Wayne & Woods – Jumangee
15. Tiesto – Traffic (Bass King vs. X-Vertigo New Era 2013 Remix)
16. Art Shumiloff – Outbreaks
17. Drop The Lime – No Sleep For The Wicked (MAKJ Remix)
18. Dannic – Clobber
19. Arno Cost – Head Up
20. Alesso – Clash
21. Julian Jordan & Martin Garrix – BFAM
22. Ludacris feat. Usher & David Guetta – Rest Of My Life (Hard Rock Sofa Remix)
23. Eddie Thoneick – One Good Reason (Quintino Remix)
24. MOTI – Krack!
Recently updates with Tiesto’s club life podcast’s will be updated frequently on YouTube. The latest one to be uploaded, being number 304, is his second hour. Be sure to click Subscribe to get all the latest when they are released, and all in HD as well! I have linked below the latest one to be released, so hit the play button to listen to Tiesto’s best work, if you enjoy the remixs and mash-ups then don’t forget to visit the Facebook page of the uploader.
01. Club Life — Intro (Hour 2)
02. Jordy Dazz — Claymore
03. David Guetta feat. Sia — She Wolf (Falling To Pieces) (Sandro Silva Remix)
04. ID — ID
05. Kaskade vs. Sandro Silva & Quintino feat. Mindy Gledhill — Epic Call Out (Kaskade Mashup)
06. ID — ID
07. Dada Life — Bass Don’t Cry
08. Rihanna — Diamonds (Congorock Remix)
09. Sato Goldschlag feat. Wynter Gordon — Mr. Mister (Laidback Luke Remix)
10. Steve Aoki & Angger Dimas vs. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike — Phat Brahms (BlasterJaxx Bootleg)
11. Savage Skulls — Top Dog
12. Sandro Silva — Thug
13. Red Hot Chili Peppers — Californication (Promise Land Bootleg)
14. Yves V — Mandala
15. Nicky Romero & Zedd — Human
16. Cryogenix — Fire Like This (Daddy’s Groove Re-Beats)
17. The Loops Of Fury — I Need
The official aftermovie for Tiesto’s Club Life College Invasion Tour has been uploaded on Youtube via N9NFest channel. This has already happened back in December 5th of last year, but we now get to take a look at what it takes to be behind the scenes with Tiesto and the crew of the production company. I see in the video other great DJ artists such as ZEDD and ALLURE, and of cause we get to catch up with management teams and production crew members. We see what it takes to create a stage for such acts and how much stuff they need “that’s a lot of lights” one of the production team members says in the video.
This video is presented by The Big Room Group, Relentless Beats and Prime Social Group. Check out the video below and let us know what you think would be awesome to be a DJ, and what you would want to share in a video? “We are sold out, that’s pretty f****** awesome” of cause I’m paraphrasing from management, but that is something everyone would want to know!
Summer Love is exploding onto the scene with record Spotify and Facebook numbers! February 25, 2021
Summer Love by Michael Jameson is climbing rapidly across all platforms! With well over 400k views on Facebook, a notable presence on Spotify with over 100k plays, and a respectable 13k views on Youtube, Summer Love is happening so fast! Click here to watch it on Facebook! It wasn’t long ago, merely a few weeks […]
Side Chick Vol. 2 and high numbers across the board! Down3r’s making 2021 his own! February 24, 2021
Right at the end of 2020, Down3r released a new album that’s a whopping 1 hour and 12 minutes of classic content, including the iconic Suga Boom Boom! Of course, that’s the one and only Side Chick Vol. 2! And not only that, but his play and stream numbers across all the platforms that feature […]
Amazing results from Anthony Milton and the radio team! DJ Central blazing into the global limelight! February 23, 2021
The DJ Central radio team has been very busy, and things have also been popping for our partners over at Blue Pie and Ordior! Run by our very own full time Global Radio and Digital Playlist Manager Anthony Milton, there’s been plenty of amazing results, especially in the department of getting the word out on […]