DL Down3r’s monster hit Suga Boom Boom has truly hit its stride! With over 24 million plays on Spotify and over 60 million on Youtube, the song is now an anthem in the minds of many, both those who can relate to its message or those who simply like the song! Suga Boom Boom part 2 is also doing well, considering it’s eclipsed 2 million on Spotify, and 20 million on Youtube! But if you think that’s all, you’re gravely mistaken. There isn’t just one video of Suga Boom Boom on Youtube. The song is so well-beloved that it’s been posted many a time on different channels! Collectively with all of these popular views considered, the song itself has collectively over 200 million views!
That nostalgic fakeout though! This video is at over 50K views and 3K likes in ONE WEEK! The hip hop scene is Suga Boom Booming all over the world, but in Latin America and Australia in particular! That’s little wonder, considering all the hard work Blue Pie Lat Am are doing… It’s thanks to them that South America is really waking up to this quality music! Their efforts can be seen everywhere, and Down3r’s message is fast-spreading far and wide due to the immense efforts behind their promotion! We’d like to extend a special thanks to their team.
But of course, the artist’s love is the gas in the tank. It’s great to see that Down3r is continuing to get himself and his passion out there, these results don’t lie.
It’s a new breath of fresh air for the song, and it comes as no surprise given all the different uploads from fans. Not only that, but the many different remixes, such as the new version with LadyDice, or the Key Crashers EDM! All of these sound rather different from the original that shot the LDDL duo to stardom, but that’s where the beauty lies. Why sample the same thing forever, when you can instead take what you like and see how else it can be rendered? This is a common perspective in the art world, and it deserves to be applied here too. Because if there’s one thing Down3r has created with Suga Boom Boom, it’s unquestionably art.
So for the few of you in the readerbase who are STILL unlucky enough to have not heard of Down3r after all this time and aren’t sure where to start, consider this an introduction to the rest of your hip hop life!
Check out DL Down3r at the following official links:
- Website: www.down3r.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/DLDown3r
- Down3r’s label’s Facebook: www.facebook.com/bluepierecordsusa
- Jango: www.jango.com/music/Down3r
- CottonCart Down3r store: www.down3r.cottoncart.com
- Redbubble Blue Pie store (featuring Down3r merch!): www.redbubble.com/people/bluepie
- Spotify Profile One: www.open.spotify.com/artist/34Rs0y3ogdnT1oGYBloA4K?si=Og7zYvX4Qq-cvOwjVrlayg
- Spotify Profile Two: www.open.spotify.com/artist/4q3VwwEGYza8x6wYhv2JJ7?si=QYcOU5AjR6uKM9iyrD-j1Qo
- Spotify Profile Three: www.open.spotify.com/artist/0Ik8Ikbe7NpHu216p2Dbag?si=sw6S-SnHQuaR2ZnevPRpNg
- Spotify Profile Four: www.open.spotify.com/artist/6boYDDiaBRy4vE8au6DYYR?si=lHTdGKo9QSmxM5qWgFgD-gr
- Book tours and request shows through his BandsInTown: www.bandsintown.com/en/a/14947802-dl-down3r