OUR CHECK LIST
We would like to work with you to commercialise your content and offer our distribution services. We have representative offices in Hong Kong, Australia, USA, and the Netherlands.
We are focused on using the new digital entertainment systems along with traditional distribution retail services that are now available all over the planet. This will give you the opportunity to have a true global presence for your music.
You can select full or limited distribution services. The choice is yours. We are here to help you to increase your sales and grow new markets for your music.
WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN?
DJ Central has established network relationships all over the world. DJ Central holds a number of exclusive digital entertainment content supply and management contracts for key retail networks, credit card and loyalty programs, technology firms and social networks. These exclusive agreements provide our artists and labels with direct access to new markets that they would normally not be able to reach.
The following diagrams illustrate the 360-degree services available to DJ Central artists, labels and content partners.
HOW DO I KNOW MY RIGHTS ARE PROTECTED?
DJ Central and rights management partner Blue Pie Productions USA are members of the following
music regulatory bodies and organisations:
- Member of The Australian Performing Right Association – apra.com.au
- Member of The Phonographic Performance Company of Australia – ppca.com.au
- Member of The Association of Independent Record labels – air.org.au
- Member of The Australian recording Industry Association – aria.com.au
- Member of The Australian institute of Export – aiex.com.au
- Member of The Phonographic Performance Ltd. UK – ppluk.com
- Member of The American Society of composers, Authors and Publishers – ascap.com
- Member of The Merlin Network – merlinnetwork.org
- Member of AMCOS – apra-amcos.com.au
- Member of Muzu – muzu.tv/au
YOUR CHECK LIST
If you have any problems with the forms, email us for support at email@example.com. The most important thing is to get us all the information.
We need to have the following to open your account with us:
- AGREEMENT: A completed agreement with each page initialled.
- MUSIC: Have we received your Music, Artwork, Bio via FTP? (For content over 5GB, please send on removable media or hard drives).
- Your updated biography (one sheet), marketing plan and images (three press shots). All images should be formatted at a true scale 300DPI.
- Image of the CD artwork, if any, at true scale 300DPI @ 1400×1400 jpeg.
- WEBSITE: Details of your website link and other social media platforms. If you do not have a website, please advise us.
- MANAGEMENT DETAILS: if applicable. If not, let us know.
- NEWS: It is your responsibility to keep us updated on your news! We can’t promote you if we don’t know what’s happening!
HOW LONG WILL THIS PROCESS TAKE?
The above process may take up to 90 days to get your product into some of our retail systems. We would expect to have your music with 70% of our retailers subject to genre and content restrictions within this time.
For more information, Please download the Digital Distribution brochure.