If you think you have what it takes to work at DJ Central then please download the job or intern role descriptions below and email your details to email@example.com.
We receive a high volume of applications but do value your time and the energy taken to apply so please allow us 7 days to respond to your application. If you would like to speak to someone about working with our team then please feel free to call +61 2 9310 0155 during office hours Sydney Australia time from 9am to 5pm Monday to Saturday.
If you have a desire to work in the global media and TV industry and you have a computer and internet connection as well as the appropriate skills then you can apply to work in the business development, media and sponsorship team.
Please take the time to provide us with a full CV and details on your past experience. Please include your LinkedIn profile page if you have one.
We look forward to working with you and welcoming you to our ever growing global team. For all contact in the first instance, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DJ Central Records started business in Australia in 2012. We have offices and points of presence in the following countries:
- Australia – Head Office
- South Africa
Our Head Office:
Our head office is located in Moss Vale, NSW, Australia. Moss Vale is just 2 hours to 2.5 hours away by train from Sydney. The office is located a 5min walk from the station in Moss Vale.
What does an internship at DJ Central TV and DJ Central Records mean for you ?
It means a lot of great opportunities and a hands-on, recognised experience in the entertainment industry. Working with the DJ Central TV team means a wide and varied work base with a diversity of tasks, which means you will get to learn more on the job.
For our interns and students it means getting to work with accomplished industry professionals in a great and fun work environment. We provide you with access to mentors and provide you with proper supervision, while you gain experience that you would not normally be able to secure outside of the major label music worlds in the new millenium music markets of today.
We offer three different kind of internships:
- Digital Asset Management and Content Coding Internship – Learn everything about digital distribution of music and film assets to a global network or digital retailers and digital content asset managers. Manage all tasks using our Basecamp backoffice system.
- Social Media and Digital Marketing Management Internship – Work with real TV shows and learn how to market and promote these shows with the worlds best practise social media tools including “Sprout Social”. Manage all tasks using our Basecamp backoffice system.
- Web Developer Internship. Work alongside the in house webdevelopment team working on our portfolio of over 500 + artists and label websites. Learn how to use WORD PRESS and manage complex graphic needs in a structured web content management system. Manage all tasks using our Basecamp backoffice system.
The experience gained is at a world class international fortune 500 best practise standard. Using the best in content management, daily reporting and general social media communication tools, the experience you gain will hold you above your peers when seeking full time employment. This experience will greatly assist your studies further for students completing an MBA or PHD in your chosen areas of study.
The most important aspect of our internships is for you to improve your business grade English skills in both written and oral formats.
We are close to two of the most vibrant and entertaining cities in the world, Sydney and Canberra. You will be able to combine learning with living, exploring the great Australia culture and most of all have an incredibly rewarding and invaluable experience for the rest of your personal and professional life.
For all enquires please email email@example.com enclosing a current CV and background letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Internship Syllabus 2020-2021
- Social Media Intern 2020-2021
- Content Team Intern 2020-2021
- Marketing Internship 2020 – 2021
Schools And Agencies:
We have been very fortunate to work with the following leading agencies and business schools.