Tiesto’s latest Club Life podcast showcases a fresh new twist on his music. “I’ve got deeper tracks for you,” he announces, and boy are they deep! This new style is surprising, but also so perfect, we hope he develops on this new style, and keeps this steam train rolling!
This curve ball from the EDM king pins’ traditional style, is pitched as ‘club life after hours,’ offering a primarily deep house and chill out mix that is strikingly different from his usual club bangers.
The chill vibes are smooth and seductive throughout the mix. The atmospheric beats create a whimsical and airy presence, with the light beats softly pumping the tracks along. There’s also a few little funky drops scattered throughout the mixes, creating for a different and fun vibe to a remotely chill track.
But whatever he decides to do, we love his music either way!
Stay tuned for his new album though, A Town Called Paradise. It’s streaming now on iTunes radio , but you’ll have to wait just a little longer before you can purchase that bad boy.
Have a listen and let us know what you think about this new sound!
001. Tiësto feat. Matthew Koma – Wasted (Mike Mago remix)
002. Lykke Li – No Rest For The Wicked (Joris Voorn Remix)
003. London Grammar – Hey Now (Sasha Remix)
004. Mickey – Sweet Baby
005. Marcapasos – Reckoner
006. Kraak & Smaak feat. Stee Downes – How We Gonna Stop The Time
007. Noir & Hayze – Angel (Club Mix)
008. Boy – Railway (Daniele Di Martino Edit)
009. Patrick Topping – Forget
010. Mulla – No One
011. Watermät – Bullit
012. My Digital Enemy – Desire Life
013. Oliver Heldens vs. Becky Hill – Gecko (Overdrive)
source via inthemix