Are you an Australian Producer or DJ looking for a leg-up in the industry?
The Search Is On For Australia’s Best Producer / DJ
Budweiser partners with AIMAs, offers opportunity of a lifetime
Are you an Australian Producer or DJ looking for a leg-up in the industry? For a life-changing opportunity to travel the world’s clubs and music charts? Maybe you know someone who is.
Either way, take note: beer behemoth Budweiser has just teamed up with the Australian
Independent Music Awards (AIMAs) to launch a nationwide search for the country’s next big name.
Come November, they’ll be announcing the winner of their inaugural ‘Budweiser Producer/DJ of the Year Award’, an auspicious title that comes with a life-changing experience and prize pool. Win the crown and not only will the artist receive ongoing assistance in their music endeavours, they’ll also grab one of the biggest prize packages ever offered in Australian electronic music, including:
- A tour to the US to play at the legendary Marquee Las Vegas – home to resident DJs Kaskade and Erick Morillo – and Marquee New York, followed by a chance to play at an NYC industry party
- Exclusive homecoming gigs at Australia’s hottest clubs, including Marquee Sydney
- The revolutionary Pioneer DDJ-SX4-channel Serato DJ controller – the world’s first native controller for Serato DJ, complete with professional software
- Ongoing support, opening up potential festival appearances, international DJ sets, sponsorship opportunities and introductions to record labels and industry executives
- Guaranteed media exposure including featured mixes on selected music streaming sites, interviews and profile features in leading music publications and blogs
Producers are invited to submit their best tracks, remixes, edits etc and DJs to upload a mix right now, right here: http://bit.ly/aimadjproducer
Submissions close at midnight on 30th September 2013.
The winner, as selected by an independent judging panel of music and entertainment industry experts, will be announced at the AIMA ceremony at the New Event Centre at The Star in Sydney on 7th November 2013.